Monday, February 18, 2008

A few more

Just a random picture of Kay and then one of the boys. Kay's lips are soooo chapped that it looks like she had Botox while she was at her friends house!! HAHA!! The boys' picture has a story to go behind it, of course! They played all morning, outside, because it was beautiful and 67! We dropped Kay off at a friends house and then went to 5 Below so Joce could spend a gift card. The boys begged and begged for me to buy them snow shovels!! Snow Shovels!?! I explained that we probably weren't going to get any snow anytime soon, to which Nate replied "Mom, I just want to use mine to shovel rocks near dad's plumbing pile!" "Ok Nate, but when we get home, it isnt going to be 67 and sunny out anymore...it's gonna be rainy and cold." "That's ok mom!"
So, here is the picture of my soaking wet boys, outside, shovels rocks in dad's "area"!!! It's a little dark, but I think you'll get the idea!!

No comments: