Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Family Visit





Well, fresh off a visit from Marshall's mom and dad, I have decided to start a blog. I have never thought of myself as a writer, but am really intrigued by reading everyone else's and thought I would give it a try!! (Thanks Katie for inspiring me!) I figured it would be a good way for everyone to get to see into what is going on in our lives more frequently than before. I tend to not keep up on communication with friends and family like I should......Hopefully, this will be a better way for us!!
On Sunday we had a 70th birthday/40th wedding anniversary picnic at Marsh's sister, Jamie's house and a good time was had by all! Then we had the opportunity to have Mom and Dad stay here for two nights and it was so fun! The kids enjoyed seeing their Mimi and Boompah and we really had fun catching up with them. I am hoping that we didn't wear them out too much!! I bet it will be very peaceful and quiet when they get home!! :O) They are making the trip back to Tennessee on Friday and already, I am trying to get started planning how we can go visit this fall!
I am going to post a few pictures from our time together. Enjoy!

** Notice Nate's feet in the top picture....I think this is sooo funny!! All relaxed, chattin' it up with "his Boompah".

2 comments:

Mom To Jacob & Allison said...

Yeah! You started! I'm having fun w/ mine. I see you found Melynie's. Check ours out!

Our Family said...

hey! Its Megan How are you call me some time!