Friday, October 31, 2008

How do you spell success??

Just a funny moment from today...
My friend Krissy just finished her masters and is practicing her testing with preschoolers. I told her that she could practice on my boys so she came over today to do just that. Nate went first...I tried not to listen too much because I didnt want to hear him do bad. :O) (he did talk ALOT thru the entire test and I was constantly wanting to "shush" him!) The funniest moment came though when Krissy got to the part where she said things like "what is a dog?" and "what is something with two wheels?". She got to the question "what is candy?" and there was a long pause. I waited with breathless anticipation for his answer.....and there it was, my long awaited gauge for successful mothering....."I know Krissy!!! Sugar!!!" ahhh, my sweet boy does listen to me and I have successfully burned that fact into his brain!!

No comments: