Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"That's My Girl!"




Sunday was a great day of softball in our family!! Joce was in a tournament in Medford and played in 3 games and Kay had a double header in Hainesport. Both played extremely well and I was super proud as usual. The highlight for me though, was Jocelyn! She pitched two innings, faced about 10 batters and struck out 5 of them. Then, in the 3rd game, with the bases loaded, she hit a double and drove in 3 runs.....earning her the MVP for that game!! Yippeee!!! I was jumping up and down, so excited for her!! "That's my girl!!"

3 comments:

Royal Cuties said...

Well, hello there....
Nice to hear from you again. :)

Unknown said...

Sunday was so much fun---this is one proud me-mom!! Joce you were awesome--you and K made my day!

jess e. said...

way to go joce! sorry we missed it!