Friday, November 21, 2008

"Isnt this great?!?!"






We went away last weekend to Chincoteague to 'close up' the camper. It rained a WHOLE LOT while we were there but honestly, it was one of the best weekends we had all year! Maybe, this was because I was able to read 2 books and drink coffee with my mom...... or, just because we got good quality family time in!! Marsh was able to change my brakes while we were there, we made it to the beach for a picnic lunch and the boys played in a really big puddle...er, lake....in front of our camper. Nate even asked if they could put on their bathing suits!! "Buddy, I didnt even bring suits!!" Thankfully, it was very warm on Saturday and I just figured "why not?? Let them play in the water!!" We are already longing for next season......

No comments: