Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Nate's Comment

So, tonight while we were watching the weather, I made the observation that they had a cross on Friday's forecast and I thought that was interesting for them to acknowledge "Good Friday" on the 5:30 news..... and Nate says "What is Good Friday again Mom?" I responded, "It is the day that Jesus died on the cross for us buddy". To which he said "Yeah,mom. He was really wrecked up there! All kinds of stuff all over him...." as he was using his hands to show me where the "cuts" were on his hands and feet.
I love the absolute truth in his statement and that he is really beginning to understand what Jesus did for him.

1 comment:

burtnbrdr11 said...

That's really cool. I don't think I realized how "wrecked" he was until I was in high school. Nate's got a leg up on me there. This, is why I love kids.