Thursday, January 24, 2008

5?!?!




Is it really possible?!? I know I just had him!!?! Today, Natey turned 5! He woke up this morning, came running downstairs and said "Am I five now?!" He couldnt wait for this day to come!
He had his favorite chocolate chip eggo waffles for breakfast, yummy cheese and crackers with a side of yogurt for lunch and most importantly, he had his best-est steak for dinner. His request, of course!! "I want steak for my birthday dinner!"
Had some family over, opened some presents and ate brownie sundaes for dessert. Does it get any better?? Nate got lots of fun stuff for gifts. He got a great outfit for school, some t-ball gear and a great set of junior golf clubs from Marsh!! He is already itching to get outside and try them. Hurry up Spring!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great party!!!
Best of memories---the big 5!!!
-Mom

The Hulfish Family said...

Happy birthday Nate!! I guess every year is going to fly by?!?!