Monday, August 13, 2007

Dont Laugh!!



He was just pretending to scream but I love this picture and I think it sums up the whole night!! LOL!!





Last week, a friend of mine sent me an email, very last minute, to ask if we wanted to join her at a monster truck show the next night. Marsh and I talked about it and decided it would be tons of fun for the boys (and Joce-that good sport of a girl) and we needed to try to get there. Long story short, we did have a great time minus the "jet-engine" cars that were there. Any of you ever experienced these cars before?? Really, really loud! (That is an understatement.) The funniest part was that we were encouraged to sit "near the building because that is where the monster trucks do their stunts". Unfortunately, it is also where the Jet engine cars explode off the line! Holy cow loud! My boys were almost to the freaking out point, but we got them through and were able to stick around for the monster truck part. Nate's favorite was Gravedigger and Zach's favorite was Monster Mutt. I really wish you could here Zach say "Monster Mutt" cause it is way cuter than me typing it!! All that to say, that it will probably be several years before we take on an experience like that again, but we did have a great time together! (one last thing....did I mention that it was 96 degrees at 700pm when we got there??!!)

The "boys" checkin' out the insides!
Little did we know that this fire truck had TWO jet engines that we would "experience" later!!!


My guys in/on Terrordactyl's tire.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Garrett would be so jealous! He's started watching a monster truck show on TLC in the mornings and LOVES them! He saw a Monster Truck cake at the store and now tells everyone that it's going to be his birthday cake.
Jess

PS - Josh called you red-necks!

burtnbrdr11 said...

Didn't we have a nascar party earlier this year? Yeah...I thought so.