Monday, June 30, 2008

Old news

I feel like all I have been posting about is softball, but it is our life right now. So, staying in the same vein....
Joce's team won their tournament last week in Runnemede and then won the District 1 Tournament this past weekend. This gains them entry into the "States" tournament next week!! We are very proud of her and how she has played this season!! She has such a good attitude and is quite the encourager for the girls on her team.



Also, Kayleigh plays tonight to finish up a tournament in Riverside. If they lose their first game at 6pm, they will play at 8pm under the lights. (I wouldnt be surprised if she tries to throw the game just to play after dark!!) Kidding!!
Also, Kay's team won their district tournament this past weekend and they will also be playing next week in the "States" tournament!! Again, we are soo proud of Kay this season! She has really had a hot bat and done some excellent pitching as well!


As for the boys, they are hanging in there. They have been wonderful about traveling all over to watch the girls games. They know to ask which field we are going to and they identify the fields by their "parks" or "playgrounds". We have it down to a science!!
Marsh is enjoying the coaching for the first time and I think he will do it again next year. I love watching him be such an important influence in the girls lives. I know I love my dad tons and have wonderful memories of my childhood with him and I hope that is the direction we are headed in with our girls!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are so-o-o-o proud of our girls!!!
(and their little brothers--they are real troopers in all this heat!)