Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Zach is 3!!

So, my baby turned 3 last week!! (I am struggling with this a little.) We had a family party for him on Friday night and it was a blast!! He has been saying for weeks that all he wanted was balloons and a horsey, balloon birthday cake. Now where was I gonna get that? My friend Jamie came to my rescue and you will see that she did an amazing job!! Zach was thrilled and kept asking me all day if it was time for cake! We barbequed and opened presents and had a great night together. Zach was exhausted by the end (as you can see in the picture of him in the chair!) and we all slept well!



1 comment:

Royal Cuties said...

Awww! I remember when he was born... probably because I was bursting at the seams and so jealous that you'd already had your baby! It looks like you had fun. Lila wants a doggy party. I guess I can plan that now the banquet's over!